Texas City, USA
New Braunfels is a city located in Comal County in the US state of Texas.
- Schlitterbahn , ☎ Water park located in the city.
- Landa Park , ☎ fax: A large park along the Comal River. It has a lot of paths and open spaces, but it is not very isolated.
- Panther Canyon Nature Trail , Near 350 Aquatic Circle (near Landa Park)is a 51-acre wildlife area on the western edge of Landa Park that is great for hiking, geocaching, etc.
Festivals and fairs
- Comal County Fair , ☎ [email protected]. The Comal County Fair is one of the largest county fairs in Texas and usually takes place last week. $3 for adults, free for children
- New Braunfels Folkfest , 🏠 1370 Church Hill Dr.
- Old Gruene Market Days A variety of shops in the historic Gruene neighborhood, including a wine cellar, handmade furniture and arts
- Historic New Braunfels Downtown A wide variety of shops along the streets.
- Naegelin's Bakery , 🏠 129 South Seguin, ☎ , toll-free:
- Gristmill Restaurant , 🏠 1287 Gruene Rd, 830-625-0684NOCC・, ✉・: [email protected].
- Alpine Haus Restaurant , 🏠 251 S Seguin Avenue, ☎ (830) 214-0205NOCC・, ✉: [email protected].
- Clear Springs Restaurant , 🏠 1692 S State Highway 46, ☎
- Buttermilk Cafe , 🏠 1324 E. Common St., ☎ 830-625-8700NOCC
Drink and go
- The Oyster Bar , 🏠 203 S. Seguin Ave, ☎ +1 830-627-7766
- Pour Haus Patio , 🏠 386 W San Antonio Street, ☎ (830) 214-603332nd NOCC332nd, fax: (830) 214-6545
- Scores Sports Bar & Grill , 🏠 223 W San Antonio St, ☎ ・ 830 620 9091・NOCC223 W San Antonio St, 830 620 9091 [email protected].
- The Other Place , 🏠 385 Other Place Dr, ☎ (830) 625-5114NOCC・, toll free: (830) 625-5125 , ✉: [email protected].
- The Faust Hotel , 240 🏠 South Seguin Avenue, ☎ , ✉・7: [email protected].
- Sleep Inn & Suites , 1477 🏠 North IH 35, (830) 625-770 =00 =FORMCC☎, ✉: [email protected].
- Americas Best Value Inn New Braunfels , 🏠 808 South State Highway 46, ☎ 830-625-3932NOCC
- River Ranch RV Resort 🏠 River Ranch RV Resort, ☎ (830)625-7788NOCC RV Resort, (830)625-7788NOCC・, ✉・: [email protected].
- San Antonio, is a nearby city with a wealth of history and attractions.
- Saint Mark
- Austin, the capital of Texas, has a myriad of peculiarities and is definitely worth a visit.